Gelişim University Obtains Recognition from Iraq in 2024
New success for Istanbul Gelişim University for obtaining recognition from Iraq in 2024
Good news for Iraqi students! Gelişim University, one of the top private universities in Turkey, has obtained recognition from Iraq, adding to its international recognitions and highlighting its high position among Turkish universities. This gives a great opportunity for Iraqi students to join Gelişim University.
Gelisim University ranking
Gelisim University has achieved a significant increase in its global ranking, reaching 2329th in 2023, compared to 2116th at the beginning of the year. It has also ranked 56th locally according to Webometrics global rankings.
Gelişim University has obtained numerous accreditations and recognitions from local and international organizations, including:
● Accreditation from AQAS, the German Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions, confirming its compliance with European standards and principles.
● Recognition from AHPGS, the German Association that accredits more than 1200 programs in over 120 countries around the world.
● Recognition from PERSON, the British Institute for Accreditation of Educational Programs of all types, which focuses on programs taught in English to foreign students.
● Accreditation from ABET, which focuses on applied science, computer science, engineering, and technology programs.
● Gelişim University has also obtained accreditations from European Union countries, the United States, Australia, African Union countries, Asian countries, and Arab countries such as Egypt, Sudan, Palestine, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, and Iraq by their respective Ministries of Higher Education.