Cancellation of YÖK decision regarding the 10% rate allocated to foreigners in medical specializations
The Higher Education Council in Turkey has decided to cancel the 10% quota for foreign students in medical specialties in Turkish universities and has given each university the freedom to decide on the percentage they want to allocate.
It should be noted that this decision will increase the number of foreign students in medical majors, in accordance with the policy followed by the education system in Turkey in general.
- Obtaining an internationally recognized medical certificate
- Access to highly professional and scientifically advanced teaching staff.
- The presence of methods at the highest level of professionalism and scientific development.
- Availability of advanced modern methods and machines for study.
- There is a great interest in Turkish universities in scientific research and practical training.
- Low fees and costs for medical specialties in Turkey compared to their counterparts in European and American countries.
Read more about Your ultimate guide to studying pharmacy in Turkey